Booking Enquiry

Contact information

So that we can contact you to discuss your requirements.

Your Booking

Approximate number attending
Do you require Audio/Visual facilities? (only available in the Zebon hall and at additional cost)
Will alcohol be available?

The sale of alcohol can only be permitted if the hirer has obtained the appropriate licence from Hart Council and provided a copy to ZCC.

We'll only use this information to respond to your enquiry and we will not share it with anyone else.